About One Pagers
The One Pager is an essential element in any startup’s arsenal, acting as a brief yet impactful introduction to your business. It distills your business concept into a concise, one-page document, perfect for grabbing the attention of busy investors and stakeholders.
This template helps you summarize your business idea, market potential, unique value proposition, and funding needs in a clear, compelling manner. It’s an excellent tool for networking events, introductory meetings, and as a supplement to your full pitch deck.
Remember, the one-pager is your gateway to the investor’s precious time. Make it exciting. Make it irresistible. Here’s to capturing attention and paving the way for fruitful discussions.
One Pager overview
You have been asked for a holistic business plan, but you don’t know how to create a simple and short one that doesn’t take 1 week for completion?
There are many different ways to create a one-pager, but the essence is that you cover the key aspects relevant for investors. Some of these are:
- Company Overview: A brief introduction to your business.
- Customer Problem: Defining the problem you solve.
- Business Model: How you plan to make money.
- Competitive Advantage: What sets you apart from others.
- Traction and Milestones: Your achievements and future goals.
- Company Profile: Key details about your company.
- Financial Information: Investment stage, capital raised, and fundraising goals.
- Founders: Brief profiles of the founding team.
- TAM (Total Addressable Market): Size of the market opportunity.
- Contact Information: Essential for follow-ups.
The order can be adapted, but the elements here listed need to be part of your One Pager.