The DueDash brand is a set of values, attributes, and design principles that reflects the spirit of our company. Using it consistently reinforces our passion and commitment to serve the our cause and customers in best possible way.
Do not combine the DueDash name or logos, or any portion of any of them, with any other logo, company name, mark, or generic terms. Don’t edit, modify, distort, rotate, or re-color the logo.
We recommend the usage of the colored logo with white or light background when content is dark.
Grey logo is recommended to use when the background is dark and content is white.
Never modify or abbreviate the brand name “DueDash.” The “D” in DueDash is always capitalized. Keep “DueDash” as a single word.
If you want to access more DueDash media assets, click here.
DueDash color favicon
DueDash color logo
DueDash color logo
Favicon in grey for dark background
Logo in grey for dark background
Monochrome logo with tagline
Logo in white for black background
DueDash incorporates oxford blue, ultramarine blue and other colors throughout the web and other assets. Please use the following colors accordingly.
Trademark usage guidelines
You may use the DueDash logo to help promote your business presence if you are using the DueDash Business app, the DueDash Business API or have a strategic partnership. You adhere to all the guidelines and instructions mentioned on this page.
Always use a clear call to action that communicates your presence (for example, “Message us on DueDash”), unless the DueDash logo is side-by-side with other social media icons.
Short pitch: DueDash is an AI driven investor relations toolbox for founders, investors and ESO’s to successfully partner with each other for higher efficacy and speed.
Long pitch: DueDash combines all the elements of intelligent deal sourcing, flow management, due diligence, automation, engagement and story worthy insights all rolled into one sleek workspace. DueDash enables a 360 degree view on KPIs at all times through visualizations that provide near real-time interactivity to identify micro trends, abnormalities, and other important business indicators on the target company.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- You do not use any DueDash stylized logo, images, product icons, or other DueDash-owned graphic symbols without DueDash’s written permission.
- Please don’t change or modify color, font, style of our logo or photoshop our logo or assets or combine any of our marks with your name, your marks, or any generic terms.
- Please don’t incorporate any of our marks into your name or logo or add words directly around the logos or overlap our logo with shapes or photos
- Please don’t use our taglines as your own other than where published by us
- You should not associate our marks with any vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material
- You should not translate our marks into other languages
- You may not create a LinkedIn page or Twitter handle or other social media account whose username or title could suggest affiliation with or endorsement by us.
- You may not use our marks(digital or physical) in any advertising creative or copy (digital, social, PPC or otherwise). This includes phrases, such as “DueDash Partner” or anything on those lines.
- You may not use a trademark, domain name, or logo that is confusingly similar to our marks.
- Your use, mention, or reference to DueDash and/or its products does not deprecate DueDash and/or its products.
- Your use of the marks should not indicate or suggest any sponsorship or affiliation or endorsement by us, and shouldn’t confuse our brands with any other brands. This means that you can’t place our marks and logos on your website unless you receive written permission from us. This also means that you can’t use or register a company or domain name that incorporates or is similar to our trademarks.
- You include a disclaimer, such as: “This post or event or webinar is independent of DueDash, and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by DueDash Capital Networks GmbH”
- You and your company may not sell, transfer, or use Academy courses for profit unless there is a written express partnership with DueDash.
- If you’ve got questions about the use of the Academy marks, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing guidelines
- Feel free to share links to any of our content on social media or by email. We’ll love you for it!
- You can republish any DueDash-original images in full (such as charts, graphs, cartoons, infographics), videos, or SlideShares by copying or embedding them and including them in your content, as long as you honor the Content Attribution Policy below. (Note: This does not include any stock images we may have purchased for use in our content.)
- You may reference or quote max. up to 75 words of any of our text content (including facts, figures, quotes, etc.) in your own blog articles, presentations, documents, etc. as long as you honor the Content Attribution Policy below.
- Please note: You cannot make money off of our content. Content provided by us is for free, so you need to keep it free by passing it along.
- You cannot claim our content as your original ideas (means using our content and publishing it on a channel as your own). We’ll love you for sharing the original link. Thank you!
- Please note, we can’t let you republish in full any of our text-based content (blog articles, PDFs, PPTs, DOCs) on the web. As you know that duplicate content is bad for SEO, and Google will hate us for it. Same applies for original files (e.g. PDFs, PPTs, DOCs or original video files). Sorry!
Content attribution policy:
- Please always Attribute DueDash as the source when using, quoting, sharing our content.
- Link to the original DueDash source you’re referencing:
- For references to a DueDash blog article, link to the URL of the specific blog article you’re referencing.
- For references to DueDash’s downloadable content offers behind a form, please link to the landing page URL with the form for that individual offer.
Thanks for your love for our content. We are grateful!